• w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean

Gonzalo Blanco is an expert in real estate law in Spain.

High school and University preparation in ESTUDIO in Madrid (1991)
Law Degree in UNIVERSIDAD DE COMPLUTENSE in Madrid (1998)
Internship in Provento Regenerative (provento.de) dealing with wind energy in Koblenz ,Germany (2000)
Master Chamber of Commerce in Guadalajara (2004)

Manager of Euroabogados in Mojacar Almeria 2005


lawyer nº icaalmeria nº2717.

 Non-resident taxes

Wealth and income tax
Non-residents must file a Property Tax return if they own property in Spain before 31 December of each year, regardless of the value of the property.


Capital gains taxes

The person acquiring the property, resident or otherwise, is obliged to withhold and deposit with the Treasury 3% of the agreed price, this amount having for the seller the nature of payment on account of the corresponding tax for the income deriving from this transfer.

Therefore, the purchaser will deliver to the non-resident seller a copy of the form 211 with which he/she has made the withholding, so that the latter can deduct this amount from the amount to be paid resulting from the declaration of the gain. If the withheld amount is greater than the amount payable, the refund of the surplus can be obtained.